What Will You Learn?
In this workshop, you’re going to build six applications that Filter Images, Detect Objects, Recognize Shapes, Track Motion, and Locate Faces. You will learn how to apply Computer Vision to real-world problems.
After completing the workshop, you’ll be able to build your own C# applications that can detect, recognize, and track objects and faces in images and video. You will be able to apply this knowledge in many other business tasks.
Who Is The Workshop For?
Are you a CTO, tech leader, or software developer wondering what the Computer Vision hype is all about? Do you prefer to Learn By Doing? Then this is the workshop for you! Build 6 Computer Vision Applications In C# will help you:
What Sets This Workshop Apart From Other Programs?
Would You Like A Sneak Preview?
This webinar is based on concepts from the workshop. It demonstrates how to build a C# app that swaps my face into a celebrity photo.
‘Mark’s bootcamp has been an eye-opening experience for me. With the techniques that I learned from the class, I have built an object comparator prototype for my work in just 2 days! I highly recommend the course if you would like to venture into the computer vision domain.’
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WORKSHOP
In this workshop, I’ll teach you how to Detect Objects and Object Shapes in images and video, Track Motion, Count Objects, Locate Faces, and Edit Live Video. We will cover the latest computer vision libraries: Accord.NET and Dlib.
Over the span of 2 weeks, you are going to:
– detect a traffic sign
– help a self-driving car find highway lanes
– track Mario in a Super Mario game video
– count cars in a traffic video
– detect faces in a celebrity photo
– draw a mustache on your face in live video
During the workshop, I’ll give you daily assignments which must be completed in the next 48 hours. Each assignment is a complete computer vision application that takes about 6 hours to complete. Even if you have a busy day job, you should be able to complete each assignment easily.
By the end of the workshop, you will have built six computer vision applications all by yourself. You will also have used two popular computer vision libraries in your code, and you will be familiar with image pre-processing, object detection, shape detection, motion tracking, and face detection.
Are you interested?
– Learn How To Detect Simple Geometric Shapes
– Find A Traffic Sign In An Image
– Use Hough Transforms To Detect Lines
– Find Lane Lines In A Self-Driving Car Video (free preview)
– Master Basic Color Filtering
– Locate And Track Mario In A Super Mario Game Video
– Introducing The CamShift Motion Detector
– Identify And Count Cars In A Traffic Video (free preview)
– Detect Faces In An Image
– Find All Celebrities In Ellen Degeneres’ Selfie
– Annotate Live Video
– Add A Mustache To Your Face On Camera
– Class Duration is 2 Weeks
– Group calls are every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
– Check the scheduler below for call times
– You have 48 Hours to complete each assignment
– You are a C# developer (any level)
– You are interested in Computer Vision
– Commitment to invest 3 Hours per day in 2 weeks
– Fluent in English
– An internet-connected computer with a webcam
– Visual Studio running on 64-bit Windows (can be in a Virtual Machine)
– A good working knowledge of C#
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
– Build 6 computer vision applications that will greatly enhance your resume
– Learn how to solve real-world problems with computer vision in C#
– Master the latest computer vision libraries
– Use your newfound knowledge of computer vision to land a promotion
– Be secure in the knowledge that your new skill-set protects you from outsourcing
Minutes Of 1-on-1 Mentorship
Hours Per Week Live Support
Hour Response Time
Source Code Solutions
You will receive a total of 30 Minutes of 1-on-1 mentorship during the 14 days of this workshop.
WEEKLY GROUP CALLS
You can access 3 Hours Per Week of live group support on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Check the scheduler below for the call times for each workshop.
We will be closed every week on Saturday and Sunday.
You can access our Facebook Community Group 24/7 and chat live with the instructor team and your fellow students.
LIVE CHAT RESPONSE TIME
This workshop offers live chat with response times of Under 4 Hours to all your inquiries. You can ask unlimited questions to the instructor team.
You will receive the full Reference Source Code for all computer vision projects, and precompiled Wrapper Assemblies for all libraries.
Book A Class
I am a blogger, investor, serial entrepreneur, and the author of 11 successful IT courses in the Udemy marketplace. My career spans over two decades during which I’ve been a Founder twice and CTO three times, and I have launched two lean startups in The Netherlands.
I became a Microsoft Certified Trainer in 2005 and started training classes in .NET development, web design, and Microsoft back-office servers. Today I use my extensive knowledge of IT to help CTO’s, architects, and other tech professionals with their leadership, communication, and technical skills.
I hold MCSA and MCSD certifications from Microsoft and am a certified Microsoft Trainer and Scrum master. I also speak fluent English, Dutch, and German.