What Will You Learn?
In this workshop, you’re going to build six applications that Detect Faces, locate Facial Landmarks, detect Eye State and Head Pose, perform a Face Swap, Detect Emotion, and Track Eye Gaze. You will learn how to apply Face Detection to real-world problems.
After completing the workshop, you’ll be able to build your own C# applications that can detect, recognize, and parse faces in images and video. You will be able to apply this knowledge in many other business tasks.
Who Is The Workshop For?
Are you a CTO, tech leader, or software developer who wants to start building Face Detection apps? Do you prefer to Learn By Doing? Then this is the workshop for you! Build 6 Face Detection Applications In C# will help you:
What Sets This Workshop Apart From Other Programs?
Would You Like A Sneak Preview?
This webinar is based on concepts from the workshop. It demonstrates how to build a C# app that swaps my face into a celebrity photo.
‘This course is a great way to springboard your career and understanding of this very young and evolving technology. You will be challenged and thrilled as you begin to work with the code and watch your own program do things that we only dreamed of doing just a few decades ago.‘
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS WORKSHOP
In this workshop, I’ll teach you how to Detect Faces and Facial Landmarks in images and video, Detect Eye State, Detect Head Pose, Swap Two Faces, Detect Emotions, and Track Eye Gaze. We will cover the latest computer vision libraries: Accord.NET, OpenCV, Dlib, and OpenFace.
Over the span of 2 weeks, you are going to:
– detect faces in a celebrity photo
– create an app that detects when your eyes are closed
– create an app that detects the angle of your head
– insert your own face into a celebrity photo
– detect emotions on faces in an image
– control a computer game with your eye gaze
During the workshop, I’ll give you daily assignments which must be completed in the next 48 hours. Each assignment is a complete computer vision application that takes about 6 hours to complete. Even if you have a busy day job, you should be able to complete each assignment easily.
By the end of the workshop, you will have built six face detection applications all by yourself. You will also have used four popular computer vision libraries in your code, and you will be familiar with face- and landmark detection, eye state detection, head pose estimation, face swap, emotion detection, and eye gaze tracking.
Are you interested?
– Learn How To Detect Facial Landmarks And Normalize Faces
– Locate And Normalize All Celebrity Faces In Ellen’s Selfie
– Detect Eye State
– Build A Photo App That Refuses To Take Pictures If Your Eyes Are Closed (free preview)
– Estimate Head Angle
– Build A Video Player App That Pauses When You Look Away (free preview)
– Use Affine Warps To Blend One Face Over Another
– Insert Your Own Face Into Ellen’s Selfie
– Detect Emotions
– Build An App That Identifies Emotions In Paul Ekman’s Photos
– Track Eye Gaze
– Build A Game That You Control With Your Eye Gaze
– Class Duration is 2 Weeks
– Group calls are every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
– Check the scheduler below for call times
– You have 48 Hours to complete each assignment
– You are a C# developer (any level)
– You are interested in Computer Vision
– Commitment to invest 3 Hours per day in 2 weeks
– Fluent in English
– An internet-connected computer with a webcam
– Visual Studio running on 64-bit Windows (can be in a Virtual Machine)
– A good working knowledge of C#
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
– Build 6 face detection applications that will greatly enhance your resume
– Learn how to solve real-world problems with computer vision in C#
– Master the latest computer vision libraries
– Use your newfound knowledge of computer vision to land a promotion
– Be secure in the knowledge that your new skill-set protects you from outsourcing
Minutes Of 1-on-1 Mentorship
Hours Per Week Live Support
Hour Response Time
Source Code Solutions
You will receive a total of 30 Minutes of 1-on-1 mentorship during the 14 days of this workshop.
WEEKLY GROUP CALLS
You can access 3 Hours Per Week of live group support on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Check the scheduler below for the call times for each workshop.
We will be closed every week on Saturday and Sunday.
You can access our Facebook Community Group 24/7 and chat live with the instructor team and your fellow students.
LIVE CHAT RESPONSE TIME
This workshop offers live chat with response times of Under 4 Hours to all your inquiries. You can ask unlimited questions to the instructor team.
You will receive the full Reference Source Code for all computer vision projects, and precompiled Wrapper Assemblies for all libraries.
Book A Class
I am a blogger, investor, serial entrepreneur, and the author of 11 successful IT courses in the Udemy marketplace. My career spans over two decades during which I’ve been a Founder twice and CTO three times, and I have launched two lean startups in The Netherlands.
I became a Microsoft Certified Trainer in 2005 and started training classes in .NET development, web design, and Microsoft back-office servers. Today I use my extensive knowledge of IT to help CTO’s, architects, and other tech professionals with their leadership, communication, and technical skills.
I hold MCSA and MCSD certifications from Microsoft and am a certified Microsoft Trainer and Scrum master. I also speak fluent English, Dutch, and German.